Due to the certain stack of technologies in our products, the following skills are required:
* Experience in Desktop, Web and API testing
* Experience with ORACLE and/or MS SQL, and/or PostgreSQL Server relational databases.
* Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS;
* Ability to configure, maintain and troubleshoot test environments
* Knowledge of test design techniques
* Knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
* Analytical and communication skills;
* Problem-solving abilities and strong passion to learn new things;
* Knowledge of software development methodology and software lifecycle processes
* Experience with Agile and Scrum working methods
* English — Intermediate Level
* Experience with REST/SOAP API testing;
* Experience with continuous integration systems (like Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc.)
* Understanding or experience of working with Docker
* Understanding of HTTP, HTML, JSON
* Experience with web-servers(Tomcat)
* Test automation basics
* Experience with different source control systems (Git, SVN)
* Experience with cloud platforms
* Comfortable working with highly qualified colleagues.
* Work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
* Opportunity to work in a company that has a strong market position.
* Contribute to the development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
* Modern office working environment (located in the centre of Kiev) including sports facilities.
* Flexible working hours.
* Remote work option
* Medical insurance.
Please send your CV in English. We guarantee privacy of all the correspondence.
* Manual testing of Micro Focus products (exploratory, functional, acceptance, regression)
* Design and maintenance of test cases and scenarios;
* Configuration and maintenance of test environments