● strong experience with Ruby (preferably) or Java;
● good experience with tools:
— Selenium WebDriver
● experience of working with both Windows and Unix/Linux OS;
● good written and verbal English communication skills, clear bug/issue explanations and effective group communications;
● ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment;
● ability to allocate not less than 40 hours/week and overlap with the engineering team (Eastern Europe, GMT+2) and US office (California, GMT-7).
● world-class team of professionals;
● stable long-term job on a remote basis;
● competitive pay;
● flexible schedule.
● automate test cases according to product requirements;
● test web application and web services;
● execute and maintain existing testcases on a regular basis.