We are looking for a passionate QA Automation Java Engineer to join our innovative project team working on the platform helping building owners and managers see different aspects of indoor air quality and the building system performance.
We use the most popular AWS services, CircleCI, Rest Assured and other modern technologies.
- As a part of a Scrum team, the QA engineer will be involved in all Scrum ceremonies, will proactively collaborate with the development team and Product Owner. It's expected that 80% of the time will be dedicated to automation testing, 20% of the time to requirements clarification and manual testing.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA automation;
- English - B1 at minimum;
- Good understanding on SDLC and QA process;
- Experience with functional and regression testing;
- Strong coding skills and must have the ability to create an automation framework from scratch and implement Selenium with Java POM Framework, with Maven and TestNG, integrate Automation tests into CI environments;
- Experience in testing webservices/APIs using SOAP and REST protocols;
- Prior testing experience with mobile testing applications (Android and iOS);
- Must have hands-on experience with Mobile application testing like Appium or any other tools.
WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU:
- flexible work schedule;
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- healthcare insurance;
- reimbursement for sports activities;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth;
- custom-built modern office located close to main metro stations: a kitchen, a shower etc.