We are currently looking for Python Automation (from Mid to Lead) for our Team working with an innovative Storage company based in Tel Aviv (evaluation $3.7 bln, revenue $150 mln)
• At least 3 years’ experience in development of product testing, manufacturing, automation tools using Python
• Experience in analyzing large and diverse systems, understanding of QA processes and procedures.
• Background in developing test automation infrastructure and/or automating tests on a combination of Linux and Windows servers.
• Deep understanding of Computer systems / Operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows).
• Knowledge of File Systems (NAS) / Block-level Storage / storage networking protocols - big advantage.
• Experience with Linux & shell scripting: python, bash - big advantage.
• Experience with virtualization, cloud, networking, or storage technologies - an advantage.
• Experience with tools like Jenkins and Git - an advantage.
• Good networking knowledge and experience with storage technologies - an advantage.
• Fast learner, team player, dedicated, accurate design and coding capabilities.
• English, sufficient for interviews and participation in meetings (B1+ - C2).
• Remote work
• Mixed international team
• Cutting-edge technologies
• Flexible working hours
• The project that you are not ashamed to write about in your resume.
• High salaries and bonuses
• Business trips to Israel (beach hotel, rented car)
• A friendly team with experienced mentors instead of bosses