Who You Are
If you don't run your life and various projects like a well-oiled machine, you should probably stop reading this right now... We're looking for someone who is obsessed with getting things done, someone who isn't intimidated by managing 50+ projects simultaneously and ideally has a solid understanding of paid marketing.
You love structure. You’re the kind of person who builds a process for everything. You’re committed to your own personal growth and you’d often describe yourself as someone who has a growth mindset.
You work hard but in a smart way. You know that grinding out 12-hour workdays without taking care of yourself just isn’t sustainable. The thought of working with a diverse team from all corners of the globe excites you and you’d love to be part of the foundational team at a young company that really cares about their employees.
As a Project Manager, your role is to build implementation plans, delegate tasks to concerned teammates, and monitor progress across on-going projects.
You'll work closely with our Paid Media, Design, and Operations Team in ensuring that all projects meet our quality standards and are delivered on time.
What You Need
The ideal person for this role would be someone who:
- Is very organized and loves documentation.
- Is able to switch gears between multiple clients and projects seamlessly.
- Has experience working with project management tools ( our core stack is Clickup and Notion).
- Has worked within an agency environment in the past
What Success Looks Like
- Ensuring all campaigns and projects are well planned and due dates are met on time.
- Ensuring project trackers and progress journals are updated.
About Hey Digital
At Hey Digital our mission is to make 10 million people’s lives simpler and more enjoyable by helping them discover software products that improve their daily lives.
Our aim is to become the number one SaaS specific paid marketing agency in the world and to have a ton of fun whilst doing it!
We work with a range of VC backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world - helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue.
At the time of writing this, we’re a 100% remote team of 11 full-time team members with a couple of additional team members also supporting us on a part-time basis across 5 different time zones.
What We Bring To The Table
- We always have been and always will be a remote-first company so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- We have flexible hours because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- You’ll get 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- We want you to be comfortable where you work, whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll find a way to accommodate.