Project & Delivery Manager
Oddball believes that the best products are built when teams understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal and commercial space.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, Project & Delivery Manager to help improve, expand and structure our growing project management and delivery needs.
You can expect top-of-the-market pay, flexible hours, and a balanced work week. We are a mixed remote and in office team, with this role being Remote.
What you'll be doing
Working hand in hand with our engineering and management teams to oversee all things pertinent to the delivery of numerous projects. Everything from budgeting, timelines, documentation, hiring, client interaction, etc., to ensure the delivery and scope of each project is on schedule and of the highest quality. This role will work closely with upper management, engineering and operations teams to insure coordination and a seamless delivery to our clients.
We are looking for someone with the following skill set:
- 3+ years experience working with growing, technically minded companies
- Data-driven, full-lifecycle project and delivery management experience working with engineering teams
- PMP, CSM or equivalent certifications - confident in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to create story points, run standups, oversee retrospectives, etc.
- Experience overseeing, directing and coordinating team staffing efforts
- An eye for quality, organization, and clear communication with teams and clients
- Client-facing sales and presentation experience
Must be located in the US
This is a salaried role. Oddball does offer tech, and a continuing education stipend.