In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process. T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including: Customer, partner and agent interaction; Network extension planning and execution; Fiber infrastructure management; Inventory, provisioning, assurance. Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
- Act as an agile coach towards Scrum teams with a focus on agile quality assurance;
- Establishing modern agile quality assurance methodologies in close cooperation with Scrum teams;
- Enhance overall test strategy (including automation approaches);
- Drive relentless QA improvements and initiatives;
- Develop and monitor QA metrics and trends;
- Foster agile mind-set around built-in quality;
- Strengthen the quality awareness among Scrum teams;
- Enable high frequency continuous integration / continuous deployment through; systematic test automation at all levels;
- Active participation in PIPs;
- Trips for planning and collaboration to Germany and Poland.
- Work experience in agile QA or Test Management;
- 5+ years • Experience with SAFe and agile QA - several years;
- Leading 10+ teams (work experience in big projects, 100+ people);
- Test Strategy creation;
- Experience in built-in testing processes in large solutions;
- Experience in establishing and collecting Metrics;
- Presentation skills, Leader and team player, Result oriented;
- English level – minimum upper-intermediate;
- Agile mindset and agile coaching experience.
Nice to have:
- Working by SAFE methodology (or Agile);
- Experience in automated UI/RestAPI (Java+Selenium);
- MS architecture experience;
- German language.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.