ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
Do you enjoy working with customers and simplifying complex solutions? Do you love the challenge of solving a difficult problems and developing alternate solutions? Have you worked in a startup environment and enjoyed the open yet hard working culture?
If you said yes to any or all of these, you could be a fit for our Product Specialist team! ActiveCampaign is looking for a Contract employee located in Dublin to support our international clients.
Please note this is a full time position specifically for working partial or full weekends. Example schedules include: Business hours (CST) Tuesday through Saturday, Sunday through Thursday, etc.
What your day could consist of:
- Assisting users via email, chat, phone and screen sharing with various front-end technical questions or issues
- Providing solutions to clients various technical scenarios to help them utilize our platform
- Formulating alternative or unique solutions to help clients achieve their goals
- Keeping on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability and small business marketing in general
- Maintaining quality in a high velocity environment
- Collaborating on a variety of scenarios with all department at various levels
What is needed:
- Must be located in Dublin, Ireland or another EU country
- 1+ years of experience with front end technical/customer support – specifically with SaaS solutions
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences
- The ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, chats and phone calls per day
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills along with the ability to relate to others
- Ability to speak other languages a plus (particularly Spanish)
- Open to working weekend hours
- Willingness/interest to convert to full time employment status once physical office is open
- Willingness to work from home