We're looking for a Product Solutions Architect to join our team and consult with customers on their manufacturing processes. You will be responsible for evaluating the business needs of our customers and translating that into specific action items for our product development team. You understand the world of manufacturing and can navigate the requirements of complex, enterprise software systems.
Most of your work will be done virtually, from a home office of your choice, but some may be spent on-site with customers, both in their office or at their manufacturing facilities.
Ideally, you have been designing systems or user experiences for a software company or technology product, in a specialized industry, and are looking for a change of pace!
We think the food, beverage and natural product world is fun and full of interesting and friendly people. Our team starts each day excited to help our customers grow, prosper and invent (or sometimes re-invent!) the kinds of products we all know and enjoy using.
- Work cooperatively with customers and prospects to fully understand their needs, assess the fit with our software and propose roadmaps for implementation.
- Team up with sales and support to help define, design, implement and train customers on new features.
- Plan and modify existing customer configurations to keep the system meeting their needs.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to customers or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of our platform.
- Prepare workflow diagrams, UX wireframes, user stories and use cases to help define, refine and explain proposed software features to customers and the development team.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to current and prospective customers.
- Undergraduate degree is required. A graduate degree in design, business or engineering is preferred.
- Experience with food, beverage or related natural products manufacturing.
- Superior communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated conceptual and technical proficiency in software design, software architecture, UX design and/or business systems design.
- Ability to present well and work directly with customers.
- Ability to travel (as needed) and work hours that mesh with various time zones.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Detail oriented with experience in technology project management.
- Self starter who proactively identifies problems to solve.
This is a full-time position with performance & milestone incentives and benefits. Comprehensive training on our system will be provided.