We are a team of highly dedicated professionals who are making a breakthrough in B2B marketing by introducing an autonomous technology powered by AI to replace the daily mundane tasks of marketing operations teams, empowering them to execute 100x faster and more efficiently, freeing up time for creative and strategic tasks.
Our development team is entirely REMOTE with members spread out across 8 countries and 3 continents. We move fast but scientifically; we are agile but disciplined. We value and reward dedication, hard work, and a can-do attitude. We embrace equality, diversity, and authenticity.
PRODUCT OWNER / PRODUCT MANAGER
We are seeking a unicorn Product Owner with entrepreneurial instincts, a desire to learn fast, and become a subject matter expert in B2B Marketing. As a Product Owner at Metadata, you will work closely with Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Dev teams to take product features from conception to reality.
It is a rare opportunity to boost your career growth, learn a lot, meet talented people, and work on an ambitious and innovative product that is transforming B2B Marketing.
The learning curve is steep and challenging, and the day-to-day Product Owner life is fast and fierce that often requires juggling various tasks and priorities while maintaining sharp focus, exceptional attention to detail, and analytical approach.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- You thrive working in fast-paced Agile environments and distributed teams
- Online collaboration tools (like Slack, Jira, Confluence, Zoom) are indispensable parts of your virtual Office. You are a self-starter and know how to get things done while working remotely.
- You love to keep things organized, whether it’s the product backlog, feature requests, market research, or product knowledge. And any time you see a mess, you can’t help but put it in order.
- You enjoy working closely with designers, developers, and business stakeholders and collaboratively prioritize, make informed decisions, and drive product development iterations.
- You excel in breaking down complex feature requests into small, measurable components and accurately document them by creating user stories, and grooming them with the dev team
- You love analyzing product data and doing market research
- You have a strong user-centric mindset, and you know how to collect user feedback and put it into actions
- You have sharp analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- BONUS: UX design background or technical background.
WHAT WE OFFER
- REMOTE position
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO & holidays
- Career growth opportunity
- Friendly and supportive team
- Business trips to San Francisco headquarters