ISA is an Internet of Things company for the Industrial Gases, Rail, Energy, Oil & Gas, Water/Wastewater markets.
We are looking for a Product Owner who identifies user needs, helps customers understanding the business value of the produced software and collaborate with other product management, marketing, sales, customer success, engineering and IT teams across different business units to help build high quality, user-centric software products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage expectations and align stakeholders on the product roadmap
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Plan and prioritize product features backlog
- Ensure there is always a prioritised and specified software backlog
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with product management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business plan
- Keep the alignment between market requirements for apps/business segment and product requirements
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to deliver compelling USPs