Videoly is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the development of the content management web app and e-commerce video widget.
You can choose if you want to work remotely or relocate to Helsinki.
What we are looking for
- Ability to speak in both Russian and English.
- 3 or more years of product management experience.
- Strong preference toward a ‘start up-like’ culture.
- Ability to maintain openness, honesty and humane qualities and values.
- Competent team leader within a non-bureaucratic organisation style.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize (essential).
- Detail, design and usability oriented.
- Competent in both live discussion and describing the case in writing.
What we do
Videoly develops an e-commerce service that helps online stores effortlessly add product videos. Thus, we discover, curate and embed videos for our customer's convenience.
We're a Finnish company, headquartered in Helsinki with a remote Russian-speaking software development team.
What your job will look like
Of course, we expect you to decide what needs to be done, although to give you some perspective, the following may be a part of your daily joy:
- Discuss current content curation issues with our Customer Success Manager Elina and with head of the curation team Lukrecija, and make a plan how to fix it.
- Maintain contact and remain up to date with the development team to assist with direction.
- Ensure user stories are discussed, described, understood and prioritised appropriately.
- Discuss design and UX with our designer Sergey, and cover all possible cases within the scope of reasonable work.
- Current work should be shared with team members as well planning for future steps.
- With relevant data, statistics should be analysed, insights should be discussed and
appropriate action should be taken accordingly (but don't forget about gut feelings).
What we offer
- Good compensation package (salary between 2100 - 2600 EUR, plus fringe benefits).
- Exceptionally passionate and friendly team with extreme transparency.
- Flexible time, non-bureaucratic organisation style, autonomy in decision-making and
- You can work remotely from any place on Earth.
- Relocation to Helsinki (optional, if you want to; in this case the compensation will be adjusted to meet your needs here).
Please tell about your experience and how you can help us to build more efficient tools and processes of content curation in the cover letter.
Applications without cover letter won't be considered.
Even though our development team speaks Russian, you need to show that you're comfortable in using English both in writing and speaking.
The video interviews will be held in Russian.