iDeals, a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, is looking for a Growth Product Manager to join our product team in charge of the iDeals flagship product. Our company is recognized as the most highest-rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 90,000 companies and 500,000 business users all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe) we are now on a mission to build the most robust, secure and easy-to-use collaboration platform for highly sophisticated and demanding customers.
We’re looking for someone who will own and drive the Roadmap and activities oriented on customer acquisition and activation growth. This role is an opportunity to collaborate with marketing, product and sales teams to level up what we’ve built, introduce fresh and creative approaches, and continually improve how we work with leads and prospects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Drive customer acquisition and activation growth on all stages of the marketing funnel
• Conduct market and competitors research and analysis
• Create and validate hypothesis for the marketing and product changes focused on customer acquisition and activation
• Define and run A/B tests to increase conversion rates
• Create user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria for designers and engineers
• Be in contact and close collaboration with Product, Sales, Marketing and SEO teams to make all defined changes effectively
• Evangelize and over-communicate the Growth roadmap across all channels and ensure everyone understands, buys-in, advocates, for your plans and ideas
• Contribute to Go-To-Market strategy and collaborate with the other teams to produce marketing and sales materials
Skills & Competencies:
• Proficiency in English (at least B2/Upper-intermediate)
• 3+ years of product management or marketing experience with SAAS products, ideally in a growth role
• An owner’s mindset — you don’t shy away from the hard stuff
• Ability to analyze data, find and validate hypotheses
• Ability to understand industry, market and competitors trends and apply those insights in day-to-day work
• Experience with A/B tests design, measurement and decisions
• Experience with Ahrefs/SemRush, etc. to perform web data analysis
• Experience with Google Analytics, Hubspot, HotJar, etc. to perform conversion and behaviour analysis
• Hands-on experience in writing requirements in form of PRDs, user stories and acceptance criteria
• Ability to learn fast, collaborate cross-functionally and communicate effectively
🧘🏻♂️ Flat organizational structure and management with a tech background
🔝 OKR-based planning
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
💵 Social wellness package: 18 000 UAH for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
👌🏻 Flexible schedule and vacations
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
💻 Flexible office and possibility to work entirely remotely
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin or citizenship.