Founded in 2011 and backed by seven years of expertise, LEO has became one of the biggest advertising platforms in Canada. The website receives over 120 million views each month - Alexa Top 350 in Canada.
Our team is looking for a senior UX/UI designer, who can keep up with the fast pace of new features. Do you consider yourself top level designer who is ready to refine existing product and want to know more?
- You will be responsible for designing and launching new products.
- Optimizing existing products and maintaining a style guide.
- Working closely with both engineers and business development to create the best products.
- Open and honest remote working environment, where driven and passionate people are welcomed.
- Strong portfolio with an understanding of user centered design
- Up to date understanding of best design practices and trends
- Confidence in yourself and abilities. We don’t want to settle, if something needs improvement, point it out, we will thank you for it
- Ability to present critical design thinking to stakeholders
- Experience with Sketch and prototyping tools
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Fluent English (Native speakers are preferred)
- Experience with Adult Niche is a plus
- Full time cooperation: 40 hours/week
- Open to contract work
- From 120K USD per annum
- Time tracking through Hubstaff.com