Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Clario Team is looking for an experienced Product Analyst to help build the Clario brand that aims to become the disruptive global leader in digital privacy and security. You’ll be able to influence our product development widely together with our Product, Marketing, Engineering and Analysts team. If you’re constantly looking for new possibilities to improve UX and product (by analyzing user behavior and flow), understand the benefits of analytics — the role is for you. You’ll find the people with the same mindset here to support you
• Research and find insights based on user behavior patterns
• Build automated dashboards for visualizing key metrics and trends to support Product and Marketing functions (MySQL, HIVE, Salesforce, Tableau)
• Analyze A/B tests
• Communicate with stakeholders highlighting problems and opportunities, suggest actions to be taken based on analysis
• Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details
• Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong SQL knowledge
• Experience in building reports via Tableau
• 3+ years of experience working in analytics
• Experience in a product company (IT technical background) will be a plus
• Ability to work with a large amount of data and figures, IT platforms, systems, tools, and databases
• Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, and MapReduce would be an advantage
• University degree in Math, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or similar beneficial but not mandatory
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year.
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received