We are a product-oriented company developing the first social media platform on the blockchain with a headquarter in London.
We went through multiple successful funding rounds and we are eager to create a unique product for people all over the world. So far, we have received over 40k pre-registrations for our alpha version.
- Lead the Backend team, mentor team
- Reinvent fulfilment by designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving pragmatic software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Contribute actively to code base, code reviews and design reviews.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Sr. Backend Developer, overall experience 5+ years
- Modern PHP7 (we use 7.3+) including but not limited to generators, strict types, return types
- Experience with one or more modern PHP frameworks (Phalcon, Laravel, Symfony). We use Phalcon
- Using migrations, seeders, fakers
- Queue management
- Covering code with unit tests, performing integration tests, e2e tests (phpUnit/Behat/Codeception)
- Solid knowledge and experience of OOP design patterns (not only Singleton)
- Solid knowledge and experience of data structures (https://php.net/ds)
- Knowledge of relational databases (we use PerconaDb w/ TokuDB)
- Utilizing key-value storages (Redis, Aerospike, etc)
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Zephir lang
- Solid knowledge and experience in Golang
- Solid expertise in the Blockchain
- Solid expertise in Docker, K8 (CI/CD processes)
- High-level compensation in US $
- Flexible Paid Time-off
- Remote work
- Equal opportunity employer
Please provide your GitHub, Linkedin and Telegram (or any other for contact).
Be ready to proceed through the test task.