Now Hiring: Part-Time Account Manager (⭐️ players wanted!)
Why this job is important:
- We're scaling much faster than we anticipated this quarter so we need exceptional people to help keep the 🚀 FLYING!. We're bringing on our first account manager to spearhead client visions, develop channel strategies, and bring a ton of REALLY good YouTube videos to life.
What you'll learn:
- You'll be sponging up the learnings from a young company (est. 2020) with an incredibly diverse set of clientele. We've worked on everything from Kendrick Lamar's notetaking process to uncovering a multibillion-dollar cryptocurrency scandal
- You'll operate at the intersection of video production and content marketing, and become a pro at things like:
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy that is based on one platform (YouTube) but leverages others
- Youtube retention charts (What keeps people watching? What makes videos go viral?)
- Client management; how to manage and coach needs and requests of clients
Who you'll work with:
- We're a small team that prioritizes fun, autonomy, and memes (since we make content, we try to keep up with the youngun's lingo, "no cap").
- We love to balance team meetings with OKR reviews and screaming bloody murder at each other in Among Us. So don't be sus.
Where you'll do it:
- Anywhere in the world! Sit on the beaches of Maui or the mountains of Tibet.
- If you ARE in SF or LA, we might be able to co-work!
What we do:
Dragonfruit media aims to not only create the best content in the world. but content that makes the world a better place.
We want to leverage the power of human storytelling to amplify marginalized voices, teach valuable insights, and tackle systemic problems"
Why we do it:
- 🔥 We believe that video is the fastest growing and most scalable medium for companies creators to utilize
- 💵 We think that businesses owning organic distribution channels (vs constantly buying media) is the future of marketing
- 🌎 We think stories transform lives, and if we can teach thousands of people through our client's videos we are making the world a better place
Who you are:
- You have a knack for visual aesthetics, you may have even edited some videos yourself in the past!
- Pride yourself on your people and communication skills; you could probably wipe your family on family poker night
- Eager about goal setting; you don't roll your eyes at company OKRs
- Tech-savvy and are a quick learner with software (we need more slack GIFS!!!)
- Agency or content marketing industry experience (OR BOTH) is a major plus!
- Become primary liaison with client, leading a weekly meeting to check in on channel vision, video performance, and upcoming recordings
- Manage a team of 3-4 subcontractors per client, keeping track of an editorial calendar in Airtable and ClickUp, and keeping ahead of schedule with minimal oversight.
- Conduct YouTube channel and video research to identify similar videos and planning better content
6 Month Objectives (In 6 Months you will have):
- Developed an original Youtube content strategy for a new incoming client including content buckets, studio design, and title/thumbnail guidelines
- Learned how to 2-3 clients accounts independently
- Completed full feedback cycle for at least 10-12 videos (post-publication retention analysis, providing feedback to editors and scriptwriters, revising content plan for client based on data)
- Researched and understood the comprehensive landscape of the top business and entrepreneurship channels on YouTube
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- Yearly off-site team retreats
- Profit-sharing / Bonuses
- Generous vacation policy (We pay a $1000 bonus if you take a full unplugged 5 consecutive days off)
- Unlimited Amazon book allowance (within reason!)
- Educational reimbursement stipends (courses/webinars)
- $100/mo. reimbursable health/mental health stipend
TO APPLY - FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM