Methods & Metrics is a marketing firm that specializes in launching and scaling consumer brands. Our mission is to “always be people first”, ensuring that we are focused on our employees, clients, and their customers. We believe in empowering smart people to come up with smart ideas. Come create the future of marketing with us.
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Paid Search Strategist to join our expanding marketing team. The strategist will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing the digital marketing campaigns across multiple clients.
The ideal candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Agency experience is key.
If you’re passionate about marketing & advertising and want to work with leaders in the industry, this could be the perfect position for you. You should be committed, hard-working, independent, intellectually curious, and have a good sense of humor.
- In charge of advising of digital strategies, rationales, plans and specs to the clients.
- Provide strategic direction as well as identifies trends in all new media opportunities for management, media planners and clients.
- Plan, book and run paid search campaigns (i.e. Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Amazon, etc.)
- Utilize available digital media planning tools to develop digital media plans.
- Collaborate with the other media team and creative agency to ensure creative specifications of negotiated plans are met.
- Facilitate campaign implementation, including asset collecting and trafficking
- Report and analyze the performance of the campaigns.
- Keep current on the latest trends in search, social media, mobile marketing, tracking and tagging, behavioral marketing, retargeting & addressability
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 2-3 years in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing PPC/SEM, marketplace (Amazon), social media and/or programmatic advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Complete knowledge of buying and planning, and reporting process
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with experience of monitoring, reporting and analyzing metrics data
- Solid financial management skills
- Self-starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and good at hands-on troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Must be proficient with modern tools for communications (e.g., Slack) and productivity (e.g., GSuite).
- Must have a clean, quiet work environment suitable for video conferencing and a sense of good “digital etiquette.”
Reasons to join the team at Methods & Metrics
- Exciting culture and group atmosphere
- Nurturing learning environment with growth opportunities
- Annual team retreat & off-site
- Access to industry conferences & events
- Exceptional health & dental insurance with flexible company-paid plans
- Flexible vacation policy