darwinLabs is an OutSystems specialized software house. We are a tight group of passionate IT professionals with a love for building things that matter. We are strong believers in Agile Software development and in using the best technologies to get the results that matter to our customers.
We are recruiting an OutSystems Architect/Tech Lead to join our team.
- Hands-on attitude in projects related to scalable build, test, and deployment systems, applying continuous integration and continuous delivery practices;
- Design, develop and execute mobile and web applications;
- Provide architectural planning and technical leadership to the team;
- Analise and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform;
- Interpret business requirements to into viable and scalable applications;
- Troubleshoot code level problems and embrace complex technical challenges according to project needs.
- Academic degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science;
- Experience in architect role, leading technical projects;
- 3+ years of experience in web and mobile apllications developed with OutSystems platform;
- Proficiency with OO programming languages (C#, Java, etc);
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Fluent English, spoken and written;
- Good communication skills;
- Willing to travel.
Nice to have
- You’re open to new challenges;
- Have solid knowledge about the tools you use;
- Clear thinking and ability to think like a user;
- Experience in Agile methodologies;
- Able to understand complex topics, including business requirements.
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Constant training that includes the development of skills;
- Flexibility to work from home when necessary;
- Ping pong table, free coffee & tea.