Weigandt Consulting, an international company, invites Oracle Developer to migrate and support Oracle Apex applications for Thailand and Malaysian retailer.
The Oracle Developer will participate in the exciting project to migrate existing application in Transportation Management from European Data Center to Asian Data Center and, simultaneously, receive knowledge for further development and support.
You will work with the project manager and functional consultant to quickly understand the functionality of the application, internal logic and software code to further development and maintenance according to new business requirements. You will be a part of a large scale digital transformation program undertaken by a large Asian Retailer.
- Assist functional consultants in designing and implementing a technical solution
- Change or extend software code according to the new requirements
- Reconfigure or modify XML based interfaces
- Conduct unit, system and integration testing
- Resolving bug fixes and problems
- Maintain, tune, and enhance implemented applications.
- Identify, analyse, and design new technical requirements;
- Execute data and code migration;
- Assist functional consultants in the creation of test scripts and scenarios;
- Assist in project deployment activities and application go-live;
Required skills and experience:
- Good command of English
- A practical experience of application development using Oracle APEX
- Oracle PL/SQL, SQL
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Being a fast Learner
The skills and experience which are optional but could contribute to your success:
- Know the Oracle RDBMS fundamentals
- Write Linux shell scripts
- Develop and maintain SOAP, Restful interfaces
- Understand IP network fundamentals
- Understand different testing methodologies like unit, system, integration, performance, stress testing
- Agile, Kanban software development
- Have an understanding of retail business
- Understand the business subject area of Transportation Management, Supply-Chain or Logistics
- Have a technical university degree
- Know fundamentals of system analysis and design
- Capable of working independently
- Being a highly motivated, energetic individual
- Have good communications skills and interpersonal skills with people of various backgrounds, technical as well as nontechnical;
- Being a well organised, punctual person
Your career with Weigandt Consulting:
- Weigandt Consulting GmbH is an ambitious, fast-growing international consulting company. We are constantly searching for capable, engaged staff members interested in software engineering careers and wish to be part of our success.
- Opportunity to join a new massive Thai project;
- English classes with FCE Certification;
- Business trips to Thailand;
- Remote work with an opportunity to collaborate in the cosy coworking place;
- Experienced team;
- Working with an international team on exciting and challenging projects;
- Full medical insurance after a trial period.
Чтобы оперативно обсудить вакансию, стучитесь в телеграмм @MariaGly или WhatsApp +7(985)159 3928