- Any location ok (most of our team is based in North America & Europe)
- Part time/Full time available for this team
This is a position for a highly intelligent and nimble fast-learner with successful project management experience who speaks and writes impeccable English. This is a long-term position during U.S. business hours (PST). We are looking for a naturally proactive, career-minded individual who is ready to commit to a growing, exciting team.
The ideal candidate is a self-sufficient, high-energy professional with a Type A personality. If you find that you literally cannot do a job unless it is executed professionally, double checked, and ultimately done perfectly, this is the position for you. If you are more of a big-picture thinker who would rather be a creative force and not pay as much attention to detail, this is definitely not a fit. We are looking for someone who takes pride in completing on-time deliverables to a polished high level, time after time.
Our team is “remote-first,” which means we collaborate from all around the world, and are looking for people who are passionate about remote work. We look at work a bit differently here. Achievements are what matters--not just putting in the hours. Working remotely affords the opportunity for a work/life balance that we strongly believe in. If you are self-motivated, and seek flexibility in the place where you perform your work, this is a unique chance to bring value while working from around the world.
- Act as a liaison between management and vendors. You will be working directly with upper management and will be a go-to point-of-contact in many scenarios.
- Frequent written and verbal communication inside and outside the organization. This job is for a diligent communicator who is a good writer, but who is unafraid to pick up the phone and make a quick call when required.
- Deep research. You will be tasked with finding the right solution to various problems.
- Problem-solving. Found the right solution? Now it’s time to problem solve as you go.
- Project planning. Hitting realistic deadlines starts with a real and concrete plan.
- Keeping team(s) on deadline. Sure, you can be counted on, but we want you ensuring your team can be counted on as well.
- Light accounting and bookkeeping. Being good with numbers will help a lot.
- Administrative duties. This includes digital filing, managing email, calendaring, and recruiting. This job is for a doer.
- MS Office (particularly Excel)
- G Suite
- File management
- Project management software and workflow experience
While most of our team members have advanced degrees, we believe in people over degrees. More than anything, we are looking for an obviously intelligent person with appropriate experience and confidence.
Why We Are Awesome:
- Competitive salaries
- Startup culture
- Very little red tape!
- Flexible live/work balance
- Your work will directly improve people's lives
- Assistance for co-working space available
We're looking forward to adding another person to the team. The work we do is important and changes lives. Please let us know in your cover letter why you think you would be a good fit for this project management position.