We are looking to hire ONE highly ambitious, analytical, managerial-person to take on operative work at our firm as operations manager. If you would love to work in a small young-people firm with a mission of changing people’s lives and you are exceptionally good at organization, figuring out solutions to problems you’ve never seen before and are a bit obsessed with doing things “perfectly” even if no one sees it.. then continue reading this post.
If you do not recognize yourself, please don't apply. 🙂
HINT: If you are always looking to do the least work possible, this is NOT for you. We are looking for people who love working with a great team and building the company they're proud to be part of.
Job would start as a part-time assistant (20-30 hours a week) and within 30-60 days it would turn into a full time job. Must be available in the US-time zone (EST).
As an operations manager / assistant you would be helping and managing all of the things related to daily-operations of the online-education-course business.
Examples of the work you would be doing:
- Doing the daily operative tasks (updating webinar prices, updating sales pages, affiliate management, checking freelancer's work (visuals, video edits))
- Managing projects from start to finish
- Creating SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), systems and processes within our company to make sure business runs smoothly)
- Figuring out how to execute a new strategy (developing an action-plan, software, micro-managing freelancers etc.)
- Figuring out how to do things we need to get done that you have zero experience in (you are expected to figure these things out or find people to do the job properly (connecting different softwares, integrating Apple Pay into our payment system, creating quiz or survey ads)
- Managing video editors
- Issuing refunds and dealing with chargeback issues with Stripe/PayPal
- Onboarding new employees
- Weekly check ins of Key performance Indicators (KPIs) of each of the workers
- Making changes to our sales pages and optin pages (through a drag-and-drop software) - ClickFunnels
- Creating slides for courses/ads, improving sales pages, duplicating and setting up funnels (tracking, call scheduler, integrating tracking software with all through our website-editing platform -- no coding knowledge required… just copy-paste etc.)
- Advance English (spoken and written)
- Personal excellence and high personal achievement in the past (demonstrated)
- Excellent at managing projects and people
- Very versatile and can do or figure out anything that’s necessary on the job
- Extreme attention to detail
- Available any time and fast at responding to chat messages
- Reliable and can manage many different recurring tasks throughout the week
- Past experience in operations or project management is preferred (but not required)
- We prefer if you live Outside of United States (but this is not a requirement)
Preferred locations: North America, South America or Europe
We are very close to scale mode at our company, so there is a huge opportunity to grow into higher-up roles as well.
You will also work side by side with the founders of the company in different skills and get hands-on experience working with a successful startup that’s scaling past 1 million dollars in revenue a year.
If you are that A-player and want to join our team, please fill up a Google Form: https://forms.gle/deLoZLUovPbwgWuF7
Also any previous experience with ClickFunnels, Kajabi, Email Marketing, Google Ads would be excellent, but is by no means required.
Salary: $1,500/month + performance bonus
If you are bringing huge value to the firm, we have no problem paying you well and giving you a big quarterly bonus. We want you to share our success and we want you to get the benefits for your efforts. That being said, we need to start somewhere and see your work quality, personality etc. Therefore, the starting salary would be $1,500/month with quarterly bonuses for exceptional work and if you’re doing well, we have no problem increasing your salary based on your performance and company performance.