Upright Labs is a go-to trusted e-commerce and operational advisor and offers the leading multi-channel inventory management software within the secondhand retail market. The Upright Labs team has worked with 30+ organizations, representing over $1 billion in retail sales, 1000+ stores, and 2+ million square feet of warehouse space. We have helped customers process, list, and ship over 50 million dollars in products with Upright Lister, our cloud based multichannel listing tool.
Upright Labs is hiring a rockstar Operations Assistant to support our growing consulting services. In your role, you will be tasked with supporting the operations leadership with proposal writing and resource creation. This is a remote role that can be based anywhere in the United States.
What you'll do
- Assist and lead the building of documents, 200+ slide presentations, spreadsheets, floor plans, and more from the ground up
- Support client engagements, company strategies, and methods to expand Upright Labs' reach to capture key demographics
- Analyze data and provide resolutions based on in-depth analysis
- Create labeling systems, guides, visual SOPs and content for on-site redesign and launches
- On-site work is hands on, from building shelving units to moving equipment across a warehouse
- Craft proposals for prospective clients and assist with closing five and six figure contracts
- Travel up to 25% of the time for events, conferences, and in person sales meetings
Who you are
- Can't live without documentation and organization!
- Process oriented - you solve the problem for today and tomorrow
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
- Passionate about solving problems and educating potential customers
- On-site you are the first to build a table, move it to a new location, and will stay late to perfect the layout
- Experience with e-commerce and/or the secondhand retail space is considered a plus but not a requirement
- 2+ years experience in supply chain, operations, account management, executive assistant or similar role
What you'll get
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- Health insurance
- 401k match
- Generous vacation policy
- Monthly donation matching to 501.3.c organizations
- Work on a rockstar team!
How to apply
To apply please submit your application via this form
. Please note, candidates who do not submit the application form will not be considered. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. We are committed to following up with all candidates and appreciate your interest!
Upright Labs is a strong and flexible team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, hobbies, etc. We strongly encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Your skills are needed here.
Salary range: $48-60K