• English. (At least Advanced level);
• Be ready to execute stuff like this > backlinko.com/...tent-marketing-this-year
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing;
• Make decisions and take responsibility for your choices;
• Knowing how to do Keyword research is a MUST;
• Understanding of online marketing basics;
• Know how to Google things you don’t know. And learn.
☝ WHAT WE OFFER
• 24/7 coffee;
• Playstation 4;
• Paid sick leave;
• Paid vacation;
• A friendly, supportive, forward-thinking environment to grow and work in;
• Modern office at m. Holosiivska;
• Stable Employment (Mon-Fri
• *Exclusive* Softorino Content PRO Certification ($997 value) for FREE.
We always support personal growth. And we highly condone initiative! It’s actually the secret that companies don’t always tell you about. If you want to continue growing as a marketing machine — at Softorino, this is the best time to do it.
🔸 WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Manage SEO oriented content & YouTube video creation;
• Create content calendar (Blog/YouTube);
• Manage writers (recruit them on Upwork, create tasks, and content outlines);
• Monitor competition & competitors content;
• Proof reading, formatting and grammar/spell check;
• Repurpose Content Into New Formats (merge old posts/optimize for new keywords, etc);
• Managing content across all social platforms (Facebook, Twitter);
• Adding basic SEO to the content such as meta data, tags and alt text to images;
• Revamping existing content so it can be used again and again;
• SEO Keyword research (prepare juicy keywords, create eye-grabbing headlines and outline the draft for your writers);
• Tracking analytics for content optimization opportunities (Suggesting data driven improvements to increase traffic and conversions).