We’re looking for an experiencedSocial Media specialist to grow and strengthen our online community of creators, as well as supporting them and their clients by becoming part of the Support Team at Sellfy!
Who we are:
We’re a fast growing SaaS company based in Riga, Latvia. Our core service is sellfy.com
- a simple, yet powerful e-commerce platform for content creators and online businesses. We’re a small team of collaborators from Europe, Asia and the US - dedicated developers, designers, and customer care reps - all striving for the same goal: to provide our creators with an easy-to-use e-commerce service to grow their business
An exceptional opportunity for a multifaceted career path
Are you passionate about tech, the mechanics of successful online businesses, and building a community around these concepts? Do you have experience managing Social Media accounts and transforming them into a thriving online community space?
Do you enjoy explaining things and helping to solve problems - are you a detective at heart who goes the extra mile to solve a riddle? Are you a thoughtful, patient, and empathetic communicator who knows how to investigate and look for answers on your own just as you know how to pitch in during a team effort project?
If you answered yes to the questions above, this could be your gig!
This role offers a great opportunity for you to demonstrate your expertise and grow in both - Social Media management and Customer Success.
This role is two-fold requiring an inherent interest in e-commerce, natural tech savviness, a high level growth-mindset, independent work ethic, and (at least) some experience in both fields.
Online Community Builder
While we were focusing on product development and refining our service - which we are truly proud of - our online community has been dormant for some time. But we’re ready to re-ignite this community of entrepreneurs, small business owners and creators with a bang. Through sharing, nurturing and driving conversation within our online spaces, we strive for Sellfy to become a source of inspiration and value for our customer base.
Currently, we mainly use our Facebook Page and dedicated Facebook group to communicate with our community - there is infinite room for growth on Facebook and other platforms that have been neglected.
Customer Success Rep
This position transcends traditional customer support as we truly try and listen to our users, to develop and expand our platform upon the insights we gain from them. So, we’re not looking to fill a simple Customer Service agent position answering tickets. We’re looking for an apt people person who will help maintain and grow Sellfy’s customer loyalty while paying close attention to their needs and [indirect] feedback. You’ll be responsible for answering any incoming inquiries during your work hours and helping to solve customer problems on your own, or with the help of the team if technical assistance is required. You’ll be handling customer inquiries via email and live chat, only. Your job includes identifying unmet customer needs and design flaws, and to offer suggestions on how to improve on these. We know that our Support Team members, you, are of tremendous importance for not only keeping our customers happy on the frontlines, but for being the link between them and our service.
This position will require a 6 day 25 - 35h/week commitment depending on your experience and performance.
- You must be located in the European Time Zone (CEST), or willing to work CEST hours.
- You must be available to work at least one weekend day/evening.
- You must be willing to work as an independent contractor.
- You must have a working laptop and reliable internet.
We need you to:
- Have previous experience with email and chat support
- Be an efficient and friendly communicator with immaculate English
- Have experience managing Social Media channels successfully
- Be able to prioritise your own time and meet your own deadlines
- Think and work autonomously
- Be eager to grow professionally
- Be adept in the world of digital downloads, application software, and file types
It would be nice if you:
- Have experience working in startups, SaaS, e-commerce companies
- Are familiar with the remote-work lifestyle
- Have worked as an independent contractor previously
- Bring some basic coding skills in HTML to the table
- Have experience with Help Scout, Asana, and Slack
What we offer:
- Remote/work-from home lifestyle
- A tight-knit team that values you and your opinions
- Flexible hours within a given time frame
- Growth-potential in both areas
- Negotiable compensation for workspace costs, after 90 days
- Freedom to develop and take the lead on your own ideas
- Annual team trips with SUPing, surfing & other activities (previous places we have traveled to include Barcelona and Croatia)