• Proven experience developing RESTful APIs, with a deep understanding of Express or other common Node.js web application frameworks.
• Demonstrated ability to write effective tests, following test-driven development (TDD) patterns and leveraging common testing frameworks and tools such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, or Postman.
• Demonstrated experience defining and developing a data model leveraging a NoSQL document-oriented database such as MongoDB, Google Firestore, or CouchDB.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and how to develop effectively in an event-driven architecture, composed of many (micro)services.
• Familiarity with developing against public cloud provider APIs such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
• Thorough understanding of Node.js, package and dependency management, and semantic versioning.
• Someone who understands that learning is a continuous journey, and is willing to put in the time and effort to both obtain and share knowledge.
• Experience working on a remote team, with the ability to work effectively with teammates.
Experience developing services and applications on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or with Firebase.
Experience with NestJS and TypeScript
Experience with implementing consumer contract testing, working with Pact.
Experience crafting efficient and reusable web components in React.
Experience working within a Github environment leveraging Github Action workflows for Continuous Integration orchestration.
⚡️Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
⚡️Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
⚡️Private Medical subscription;
⚡️Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
⚡️Extra vacation days;
⚡️Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
⚡️Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
⚡️Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center(if needed)
• Collaborate with team members to scope, design, implement, and document new features
• Identify bugs, write tests, and propose improvements to maintain code quality standards
• Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
• Document internal processes and procedures