Edge360 is looking for smart, self-motivated, experienced, C# developers who enjoy the freedom of telecommuting and flexible schedules, to work on our next generation of software products.
Participate in technical design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of enhancements to applications within area of responsibility. Write technical user guides and supporting technical documentation.
- C# / .NET Core, Azure DevOps, Docker, Polly, Ocelot, SQL Server, Apache Ignite, Apache Cassandra, WPF
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience.
- 1 – 2 years of Microsoft .NET development experience.
- Experience with PC configuration and troubleshooting with the Windows operating system.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with TDD and/or unit testing.
- Experience writing reusable C# libraries.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience writing Stored Procedure Development
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with API development using the RESTful design pattern
- Working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Experience with Containerized DevOps
- Ability to translate intricate business objectives and processes into technical solutions.
- Motivated professional who enjoys innovating and making a real difference.
- Reliable and self-directed.
- Strong communicator who can work directly with clients, vendors, and peers.
- Strong problem solving and research skills.
- Flexibility working in an agile environment.
Job Location: Ashburn, Virginia or Remote