● 3+ years developing in C# / .NET;
● Entity Framework;
● Good knowledge of the agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
● Intermediate or higher English and the confidence to present and negotiate your work with project stakeholders are an absolute must for this role;
● Experience working with remote English-speaking teams.
● Azure Services;
● Azure function, Storage Account, ServiceBus, AppInsight.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Migration old projects .Net Core , split to microservices;
● Working with CICD in Azure DevOps portal. Create releases;
● Support production environment (read logs in azure application insight, azure monitor, virtual machines);
● Devops tasks;
● Bug fixing;
● Development new features.
Ticketing and Expression system for managing guest access to the famous attraction in Seattle.