We are looking for Node.js middle-tier API developer who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. In this position, you will be a member of a small professional team. You should have a strong understanding of the challenges facing modern web design and development. You should always strive to do right by the consumer, delivering the best user experience. Salary range — up to $24 per hour for an expert, but of course, it depends. In general, we just recommend you evaluate yourself adequately)
Required professional skills:
· 3 or more years of experience developing for the web and for mobile devices.
· Huge hands-on experience in designing and developing Single Page Application (SPA) using Node.js.
· Great expertise in a framework such as Node.js; you can build end to end applications while also engineering the cloud infrastructure to run them.
· The ideal candidate would also be familiar with Infrastructure Engineering techniques, and cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). Hands-on experience building and managing infrastructure deployed in AWS.
· Extensive experience of RESTful APIs and a Microservices architecture.
· Knowledge of unit testing and OOP; Strong experience with data sources such as MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL or SQL Server.
· Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a broader team.
· Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the business.
· Expertise with modern and emerging web standards and technologies.
· Passion for Agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
· Strong technical skills across the entire development stack.
· Excellent object-oriented and test-driven development skills.
· Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field preferred.
Full-time/remote (home-based)/long-term position. 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday. The working schedule is flexible enough, mostly it’s close to the Eastern time zone. Home-based working environment. Cross-functional interactions. PTO included (1 month of your work = 1 paid day off). Bonus program (annual performance-based bonus, long-term bonus — once every three years). To get acquainted with the principles of our work, you could following this link: clc.am/v8CCiw
· Develop applications utilizing Node.js;
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
· Write unit tests utilizing TDD for back and front-end services;
· Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests;
· Implementation of security and data protection;
· Setup and delivery of application development environments for continuous deployments;
· Deliver solutions in an Agile — Scrum project methodology;
· Drive technical design ensuring adherence to defined software development methodologies, including logical and physical design;
· As project needs vary may also develop/customize on-premises web-based applications with frameworks such as Angular 4/5/6;
· Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.