At the moment we’re looking for Middle/Senior Magento 2 Frontend developer to work in our team.
You will be working with European and US customers. New development and maintenance tasks are normal for this project. However, the development of new tasks overweight maintenance tasks.
As a developer you will enjoy seeing features developed by you in production and measure your success through the response of your business users long term
• 4+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer;
• Working experience with KnockoutJS, UnderscoreJS, RequireJS, Magento layout, MagentoUI, Grunt, LESS;, Pagebuilder;
• 3+ years of Magento1 & Magento 2 experience;
• PHP (basic understanding at the level of using simple functions);
• Intermediate spoken and written English;
• Magento certificate will be plus.
• A full-time job and a long-term contract;
• Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
• Official employment, help with managing your taxes and accounting;
• 18 business days of paid vacation, 5 days sick-leave;
• Career and professional growth opportunities;
• Office in the center of Kharkov;
• We’re always stocked up on snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
• Frequent team building events, birthday celebrations.
Our client is an owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has multiple systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
E-Commerce system has been developed for the past 6 years and is a pioneer in drop shipment of Furniture.
The software built is a collection of e-Commerce sub-systems responsible for e-Commerce, Logistics, Customer Service.
This is a product company that is very much interested in delivery of greatest Customer Experience.
We`ve started 4 years ago as a small firm providing SEO and SMM services to the US- and UK-based clients. Eventually we grew into an IT outsourcing company fully equipped to offer web development, data science, digital marketing and great customer service for clients from all over the globe.
We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We’re always excited to welcome new professionals in and strive to grow together as a team.