At the moment we’re looking for Middle/Senior Magento 2 Frontend developer to work in our team.
You will be working with European and US customers. New development and maintenance tasks are normal for this project. However, the development of new tasks overweight maintenance tasks.
As a developer you will enjoy seeing features developed by you in production and measure your success through the response of your business users long term.
• 4+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer;
• Working experience with KnockoutJS, UnderscoreJS, RequireJS, Magento layout, MagentoUI, Grunt, LESS;, Pagebuilder;
• 3+ years of Magento1 & Magento 2 experience;
• PHP (basic understanding at the level of using simple functions);
• Intermediate spoken and written English;
• Magento certificate will be plus.
• A full-time job and a long-term contract;
• Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
• Stable pay in USD and a performance-based yearly bonus;
• Official employment, help with managing your taxes and accounting;
• 18 business days of paid vacation, 40 hours paid sick leave;
• Career and professional growth opportunities;
• Office in the center of Kharkiv;
• We’re always stocked up on snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
• Frequent team building events, birthday celebrations.
We`ve started 4 years ago as a small firm providing SEO and SMM services to the US- and UK-based clients. Eventually we grew into an IT outsourcing company fully equipped to offer web development, data science, digital marketing and great customer service for clients from all over the globe.
We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We’re always excited to welcome new professionals in and strive to grow together as a team.