- 2+ years experience with Python, Django or Flask
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of Docker
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol and RESTful APIs
- Command of Linux/UNIX environment (shell, scripting, tools)
- Passionate about Testing (Unit and Integration Testing)
- Intermediate English
- Knowledge of one of the modern frameworks such as Angular / ReactJS / Vue.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Development of components and applications in Python / Django;
- Maintenance of existing applications;
- Tasks estimation;
- Writing technical documentation and reports.
- Extensive experience and remote work possibilities
- Hands-on training support and help with creating/updating profile
- 10 paid weekends
- 10 paid days of sick leave
- 18 days of paid vacation
- Partial compensation: Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, books, materials for developing etc.
- Unique company that is focused on the solutions development for specific business niches
- Opportunity to get more experience with events, conferences, seminars, master classes and training at the company’s expense
- Best management and team support: we are always happy to hear from colleagues about their business & technology ideas
- Opportunity to implement your ideas on our internal projects
- Regular salary revision