● 2+ years of professional experience in backend software development;
● Good experience with Node.js;
● Experience with TypeScript, Express.js;
● Knowledge of any event streaming platform — Kafka preferred;
● Experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
● Experience in the Payment Industry and related risk analysis and assessment;
● Experience with in-memory databases, i.e. Redis;
● Knowledge of microservice architecture.
● Well-known and stable project & client;
● Innovative e-commerce & payments product;
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Active communication with PO, BA, Tech lead, development team and other stakeholders;
● Team work. Participation in grooming sessions, planning sessions and retrospectives;
● Clarify unclear business requirements and split business stories for sub-tasks, provide estimates for Jira tickets;
● Write readable, optimized, reusable code and cover it with automated tests;
● Prepare required functionality for release and participate in deploying team related applications and services to production environment.