VISARIGHT is an innovative startup with a clear mission: Make obtaining a visa to Germany fast, effortless and affordable. In order to achieve just that, we employ the latest developments in the field of Legal Tech combined with the expertise of Germany's best migration law specialists.
An ideal candidate should have solid hands-on experience in building web applications with ReactJS and NodeJS, processing large volumes of security-sensitive data and constantly improving the look and feel of the product. Our tech stack:
Database management systems: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis;
Front-end: React, GraphQL Apollo;
Back-end: Node.js, Typescript, AWS, Docker, Terraform, Serverless;
Tools: Git / Github.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Hands-on experience with ReactJS and NodeJS
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Practical experience with GraphQL
- Ability to work in a distributed/remote team environment
- Conversational level of English.
Not a must, but would be awesome if you
- Previously worked with design systems like MaterialUI
- Have practical knowledge of LegalTech or SaaS products development
- Are familiar with security testing principles and/or have previous experience in conducting a security audit.
- Proactive stand-point, willingness to suggest improvements, and openness to accept critics
- Attention to details
- Being keen to work with people rather than with just tickets
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic startup environment
- Flexibility to a fast-changing path based on the customers' needs & feedback.
What you get in exchange
- Compelling and attractive salary- A spot in our smart, creative, and highly motivated international team
- Official employment in a German company, opportunity to work on an international project
- Participation in scaling a great product into global reach with extremely fast growth
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it's horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on the global immigration market.