Who we are:
We're Rivo! A fast-growing software company with a mission to empower entrepreneurs to build awesome Shopify businesses. Rivo's Shopify apps have been trusted by over 100,000 Shopify merchants around the world—and we're just getting started.
We're an entirely remote team spread across 7 countries and 20 cities. The company is on a journey of creating an eCommerce platform built around nurturing customer relationships through marketing automation solutions.
We're looking full-time Merchant Success Advocate to join us in creating world-class experiences for our Shopify eCommerce applications.
This position is 100% remote. You'll have the freedom to work where you're the happiest and be a part of a team that cares about your success and well-being.
About the job:
This is a brand new role that will evolve over time. As a Merchant Success Advocate, you'll champion our merchants at every stage of the customer lifecycle. You'll be an integral part of a team that's primarily responsible for ensuring a positive onboarding experience and successful, long-term outcomes for Shopify merchants using our apps.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll have personalized, thoughtful, one-on-one human conversations with our merchants, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the merchant experience nothing short of positive. This enables the rest of the team to fully understand the merchant experience to guide product decisions that influence the rest of the company.
What you'll be doing:
- Have thoughtful, personalized conversations with Rivo Merchants through chat, email, and social channels
- Identify prospective merchants and work to recommend solutions to improve their performance with Rivo apps
- Act as a point of contact and business coach for our merchants while sharing best practices, solutions, and recommendations
- Build long-lasting, meaningful business relationships through human conversations
- Identify, engage and connect with key merchants and accounts in a meaningful way
- Facilitate important cross-functional team communication as an advocate for our merchants
- Relay and advocate for merchant feedback received to help inform product decisions
Who you are:
- You're a fantastic communicator – You're a conversationalist at heart and enjoy nothing more than engaging in conversation with people! You're a strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English skills.
- You're open to learning – You might be new at this, but you're eager and open to learning. Maybe you've worked in the service industry but wanted a chance in tech. Maybe you're in a different tech sector but are fascinated by eCommerce. You're not afraid of new technology and you embrace things you don't know.
- You're a go-getter – You're ready for a challenge and you strike when the iron's hot! You seek out opportunities to step up and go above and beyond.
- You love wearing lots of hats – The world is your wheelhouse! You're an all-rounder and you love doing something different every day.
- You're tech-savvy – You know how the internet works and you've used common apps and tools out there to solve your own problems.
- You're enthusiastic and independent – You're enthusiastic about solving problems and helping others and you can do your work and be on top of things with little supervision.
- You've got an entrepreneur mindset – You respect and admire the hustle! Our customers are entrepreneurial in nature and you've got an entrepreneurial mindset that wants to help every business succeed as if it were your own!
Nice to haves, but not required:
- Experience with Shopify or Ecommerce
- Experience using cloud-based software like Slack, Intercom, Helpscout, etc.
Things we love:
- Living by our GAINS core values of Growth Mindset, Analyze Before Assuming, Iterate & Improve, Nurture Relationships, and Scrappy.
- Helping entrepreneurs to build awesome Shopify businesses.
- Having a stress-free work environment!
Things we avoid:
How to apply:
The ideal candidate will be able to work North American timezones (pacific, central, or eastern).
If you feel like this role is right up your alley, then smash the 'Apply for this position button' to submit your application! We look forward to hearing from you!