Why join the Tawkify team?
Master the key skill of entrepreneurship -- relationship building. You're invited to partner with Tawkify as a matchmaker, and we'll support you in launching your next career. Become a matchmaker and you'll receive best practices, mentorship, and coaching.
Our matchmakers come from diverse backgrounds—life coaches, work from home moms, consultants, entrepreneurs, teachers, actors, writers, and more. As a matchmaker you wear many hats: account manager, recruiter, coach, concierge, and entrepreneur.
We are here to partner with you, providing clients, and curating a roster that best suits your personal and professional goals. Our matchmakers are exclusively invited to 1-on-1 coaching, mentorship, weekly workshop opportunities that are designed to foster their success and entrepreneurship.
We’ve found the most effective matchmakers are passionate, empathetic, professional, self-motivated, adaptable, and excel in the following areas:
- Communication: This role is largely communication based including phone, video, email, and SMS.
- Project Management: Ability to manage multiple clients throughout multiple stages of the client lifecycle in a timely and professional manner.
- Time Management & Organization: Maintain a detailed and organized schedule and workflow to accommodate client engagement, date facilitation, and appointments.
- Networking & Recruitment: Execute online and real-world networking via multi-channel outreach
- Technology: Familiarity with video conferencing platforms (Zoom, FaceTime, WhatsApp Video, etc.) and Google Drive Suite.
- Emotional Intelligence: Ability to manage expectations of diverse personalities.
- Be your own boss
- Create your own hours and work remotely
- Make a positive impact
- No limits to earning potential
- Access to 1-on-1 coaching, mentorship, and community workshops
What to Expect:
As a new matchmaker, you can expect an on-boarding program, in addition to ongoing community development workshops and support. You are given clients, in which you will curate creative blind dates for them with quality, hand-screened candidates. Following each date, you will provide useful feedback to both parties to help refine and optimize the search for their ideal match.