Who we are:
Topsort is democratizing the exclusive and powerful monetization technology behind some of the most successful marketplaces in the world. The core offering is a set of auction-powered tools and APIs that help marketplaces and online retailers accelerate their growth while creating better relevance, profit, and user happiness.
We are a remote-first team of doers, fast at execution and fully embracing the growth mentality. Some of us have glowing resumes, big-name backgrounds like Stanford and MIT, and track records founding or operating high-growth startups, but everyone is hands-on, down-to-earth, and starts with a beginner mindset that is essential at an early-stage startup. Our culture is one of constantly pushing the limits, embracing radical transparency, and being excited by new challenges.
Topsort is well-funded, is growing fast, and is now looking to substantially grow the team. You will be one of the first 20-50 employees, so it is important that you are ambitious, have leadership skills, can act hands-on, and are not afraid of new challenges.
We build in the open, collaborate frequently, and hold each other accountable. If you are looking for a laid-back position where you get a long training period, lots of hand-holding, and full predictability over your day-to-day tasks, this might not be a fit. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where you will learn a ton, will be surrounded by great peers, and will be a fundamental part of a proverbial rocket ship, look no further.
What this role entails
- Serve as the liaison between Topsort and the customers, selling into the ideal customer profiles, manage and maintain a good vendor relationship while growing the specific business metrics for each customer
- You will build and implement account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential while ensuring customer ROI.
- Generate and manage marketing campaigns to drive onboarding and activation, including creating and iterating chat and email flows to add to our onboarding playbook.
- Own partnership launches, working with cross functional teams to ensure we meet contractual obligations.
- Supervise and optimize performance metrics post-launch. You'll always know how our partnerships are performing and why, and will develop ideas about how to improve them.
- Develop and execute long-term partner growth strategies, which may encompass geographic expansion, net-new deals, and non-deal-related growth initiatives.
- Drive sales conversations, vendor negotiations and contracting for high-impact partnerships.
- Sales experience at B2B SaaS companies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Action-oriented and can-do attitude
- High level of empathy
- Excited about challenges, perform well under pressure, and master at navigating ambiguity
- High level of emotional intelligence, strong sales, negotiation skills
- Ability to align stakeholders, create strategic plans, and execute
- Ability to learn fast and proactively
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS sales, advertising, marketplaces
- Analytical skills - this means you can’t be afraid of numbers and can run basic accounting and Excel sheets
- Desire to learn and play a role in a growing startup
- Retail and ecommerce experience, bonus points if you speak COGs, MSRP, ROAS
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish
Think you’d be a good fit? Email to email@example.com
with your resume and a few lines about yourself and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!