We are looking for a qualified Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team!
If you are passionate about podcasting, a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you!
As part of our marketing team, you'll own the acquisition funnel of our B2C solution. You will be in charge of the development and execution of marketing activities in order to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
In this role you will:
- Define the strategy for the growth of the B2C business
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns and execute them
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (optimization, advertising, content)
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-led research
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media organic and paid, e-mail, content, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
What boxes do you need to tick to apply for this position?
These are the essentials:
- You are familiar with the podcasting industry and you love podcasts
- 3+ years of B2C marketing experience with a track record of driving the rapid growth of innovative technologies (SaaS experience is considered as a major plus)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, "get it done" entrepreneurial environment
- Native English-speaker
- You are very familiar with email marketing, with landing pages and ads optimization
- You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what's working and what isn't
- You are collaborative. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels
- You are creative. You can turn a message into words and pictures that tell a compelling story and differentiate the product in a compelling way. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- You are located in Europe or in the US
This is what will get you some bonus points:
- You have a previous experience in a remote position
- You are fluent in Spanish
Please send us a cover letter and a short paragraph telling us why you think you are a great fit for this position. A resume without a cover letter will not be accepted.