This role is responsible for building and driving the Channel Fusion brand forward. We are seeking an innovative B2B full stack marketer who will direct and implement marketing plans that generate leads, nurture existing clients, and raise overall brand awareness. The ideal candidate will have a digital-first mind-set that balances creative approaches to reaching our audiences and executing effective, measurable campaigns.
Content Generation. Utilize your B2B marketing experience and insights to produce and manage content for industry publications, case studies, webinars/podcasts, white papers, and other marketing initiatives. Create and maintain new business presentations based on agreed upon templates. Implement analytics and tracking mechanisms for leads, campaign results, and sales forecasting.
Marketing campaigns. Develop and optimize the company’s digital marketing strategies and execute campaigns (brand awareness and lead generation) while safeguarding the company’s digital presence, including the company website, social media accounts, digital advertising, and demand generation campaigns.
Strategy. Work with internal stakeholders to drive content strategy, thought leadership development and digital/social media strategy. Continually review competitors and provide feedback to internal teams. Analyze client and industry data to determine patterns and trends. This includes industry direction and best practices.
Public Relations. Engage and manage relationships for exposure to industry influencers, such as Forrester and other research organizations, to both upgrade exposure and obtain industry direction. Produce and manage content for press releases and other public relations initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- 5+ Years of Experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience in development and execution of lead generation marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated record of competitive and market analysis.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and a proactive approach to identifying and solving problems.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with internal teams, external clients and vendors.