In this role, you’ll be promoting the programs and services, culture, people, and mission of reacHIRE to encourage people to engage with and evangelize about the reacHIRE brand. You will be the point person for all of reacHIRE’s social media channels, working with the rest of the marketing team to increase the sales and candidate pipelines, accelerate brand awareness, and improve marketing efforts. You will plan, implement, monitor, and report on our social media strategy and create engaging content, consistently testing-and-learning to move the brand forward within social channels.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Using your expertise and creativity to craft compelling content and messages across all channels, relevant to the different audiences (B2B vs. B2C)
- Own day-to-day management of reacHIRE's LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. accounts
- Using social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) to reach candidate (B2C) and B2B prospect pools, engage them, and grow our follower base
- Create SEO optimized marketing content for blog, website, and collateral that supports reacHIRE mission, keywords, marketing campaigns and goals
- Evaluate and identify the tactics and optimal channels most effective in reaching specific audiences, including diverse talent pools
- Lead, build and own editorial content calendar for marketing content, campaigns, events, email and social channels
- Develop B2B content including eBooks, case studies, sales pitches, email campaigns, webinars, video scripts, website content, landing pages and social media ads.
- Create B2C content including social media ads, alumni stories, return-to-work toolkits, client co-marketing and webinars.
- Track, measure and report on social media campaign results to optimize activities for both targeted campaigns and ongoing monthly/quarterly reports
- Lead PR content strategy and create content for thought-leadership articles, speaking proposals, and press releases.
- Lead alumni engagement strategy and develop activation plans across social, email, and events.
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with the marketing team in other projects that surface in the busy life of a growing start-up
- 5-7+ years of experience managing social media channels and optimizing content to drive results
- Understand the value of reacHIRE’s employer brand and know how to communicate the value proposition of our company through authentic messaging
- Understand that nurturing candidates and prospects is mission critical
- Experience writing for direct, digital, and promotional marketing
- You are not afraid of data, you analyze everything, test to know what’s working and what’s not, and are quick to try new tactics
- You’re curious, resourceful, a self-starter, a creative problem solver, an effective communicator, an organized project manager, and a team player
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to create things from scratch
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English, Journalism or related field
- A big plus: light graphic designer skills, understanding of digital media best practices, Adobe Creative Suite experience, SEO/SEM, WordPress, and/or ability to record/edit video