1) Ability to learn quickly and problem-solving prowess
2) Strong initiative and creativity
3) Upper-intermediate English
4) Cheerful nature and strong interpersonal skills
5) Previous experience with People Operations is not required — you will learn everything on the job
6) Ideally a student — e.g., currently at KNU, Kiev-Mohyla Academy or Hogwarts
1) Competitive compensation in USD
2) Complete flexibility in terms of when and how much to work
3) Ability to work remotely from wherever you are
4) Broad freedom of action in a small and dynamic team
5) Coaching directly from the company founders
6) Rapid professional development in a top-notch People Ops organization
You will be responsible for helping us find, identify and attract the greatest talent for the technical and non-technical roles that we are hiring for. This will include brainstorming, trying out and prioritizing hiring channels, reaching out to candidates and leading them through the assessment process as well as conducting interviews. Beyond this, your responsibilities will also extend to our existing team members and tasks that aim to ensure everyone is feeling and working at their best (team barometer, one-on-ones etc.).
If you are passionate about education and passionate about people, reach out to us. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!