You This is a sales manager / customer success manager bridge role that will be unique even to us; we need a bad@ss human who’s willing to help us shape what it looks like from the inside.
The ideal candidate is super self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and down to clown (where clowning is making our existing customers 😃and helping us win new ones), with a handful of years in the events industry - corporate, tech or agency are extra amazing.
This rhymes-with-moon-icorn should have a deep background in Customer Success or software sales, with some experience in (or at least a deep hunger to get involved with) the other.
They’re proactive, love sorting through customer issues (like a puzzle!), are super focused, detail-oriented, and hungry for generating new sales.
This person will:
- Reach out to APAC region prospects to pitch Swoogo (outbound sales)
- Have pre-qualification calls and give product demos to leads from the APAC region
- Guide prospects through the sales process from introduction to closing
- Manage customer support tickets, answering and finding problem resolutions for our customers
- Liaise with the US-based CS team and UK-based development team to resolve customer support tickets
- Help us maintain our 100% Customer Success satisfaction rate
A highly focused but pretty fun fully-remote event marketing software startup. We’re an events industry thought leader, constant ringleaders in trying new ideas and finding unconventional viewpoints, and that’s what we expect from you. We’re Swoogo, pioneers of the event marketing frontier, and we’re looking for a master Sales / Customer Success Manager who is familiar with the events industry and event tech and can turn dreams into reality (or at least occasionally frustrated customers into super happy people and strangers into friends).
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 years Events Industry (APAC Specific) and Event Registration Technology experience (you should seriously understand the life of an event planner and the life cycle of an event!)
- 1-3 years of Software Support experience, OR
- 1-3 years of software sales experience (the ideal candidate will have some of both)
- Knowledge of CRMs such as Hubspot and Saleforce
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Time zone flexibility; must work on Australian Eastern Standard Time with the ability to take occasional calls early morning/ late night to communicate with our team in the US
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Serious multitasking skills
- The ability to learn and communicate new tech quickly
- A love of evangelizing software and technology, with a passion for engaging new and existing customers
- Candidates based in/ with events industry experience in Australia are highly preferred
What we bring to the table:
- Flexible employment options— don't see yourself as full time? Let's talk about it.
- Competitive pay
- 14 days PTO (accrued annually) plus company holidays
- Remote office
- Super-positive team culture with smart and passionate colleagues
- Bi-annual all hands offsite. We've done Lisbon, Newport, Atlanta... ideas for the next one?
Our sales strategy:
- Qualify prospects with informative discovery questions
- Collect product and demo feedback
- Understand the competition and Swoogo's specific place in the event tech world
- Communicate with Directors of Sales, Marketing, and Product for feedback and future growth plans
- Report directly to... ahem, our Director
- Master CRM tool for pipeline forecasting
- Maintain pipeline momentum
- Close new business
Catching our vibe? Shoot your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what we're gonna love about you.