We're looking for a talented and experienced Back-End Developer, who is specializing in Node.js, to join our team to work on the project-to-project basis (with the most immediate project starting next week and going on for 15 weeks).
- The right candidate has a track record of successfully launched web applications and web services on Node.js or other technologies.
- You can easily articulate why certain technical decisions were made in the projects that you've led.
- You are not afraid of complexity and know how to architect backend solutions that would be consumed through APIs by SPAs (React) and mobile apps (native iOS, Android).
- You English is comfortable and easy to understand; you are not afraid to get on a video call with your colleagues based in the US.
- You are collaborative and know what it means to be a strong team member. You'll be working with Experience Designers, Product Designers, Product Managers, QA, and, of course, other developers.
- You know all the best practices and aware of what it takes to get them implemented in practice. From code version control, to how to set up CI/CD pipeline, to what the best design patterns are to be used in the application.
- Decent pay ;-)
- Fully remote work.
- Paid trips to the US if we get along well!
Please reply if you feel like you're the right candidate for the role, – make sure to include the projects you have worked on, descriptions (feel free to go technical), and your role on those projects.