Lead Growth Hacker Job Description
Do you have a knack for all things marketing/sales/Customer Success? Are you an experienced leader looking for a new challenge? Are you obsessed with building revenue and driving results?
If so, then read on!
AppointmentCore is growing our team! We are hiring a Lead Growth Hacker to strategically grow our business. This role requires you to set revenue and growth objectives and work strategically to accomplish them. You’ll be required to have the experience and creativity to manage and execute all aspects of growth strategy and marketing, including hiring contractors to delegate when needed in order to implement and reach growth goals rapidly. In this role, being results-driven, a rapid implementor, experience with leadership and delegation, and metric-driven decision-making and reporting to leadership are absolutely essential.
We’re a company that acts as the automated scheduling assistant for businesses of all kinds, offering innovative solutions to common daily repetitive tasks. We have a passion for high-speed innovation and developing niche-specific solutions. We’re a team united by our shared values of personal autonomy, problem solving, innovation and restoring time and energy to our customers.
AppointmentCore is a fully remote SaaS company with 10 full time team members and an additional 20 specialty contractors. We have over 10,000 users and millions of appointments booked.
If you’re a person who sets ambitious goals and works toward them, is driven by creativity and getting results, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at:
- Growth hacking: you have passion and experience leading strategic, results-driven initiatives
- Identifying opportunities for creative tactics
- Personally executing marketing initiatives for startups
- Finding and hiring appropriately to delegate tasks and accelerate implementation when needed
- Communicating strategies, progress, and outcomes with fellow team members
- Sticking to strategy and ensuring return on investment
- Focusing on LTV and CAC ratios and more
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company
- Experience personally executing marketing initiatives for SaaS startups
What you’ll do
As Lead Growth Hacker, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing brand-focused and product-focused marketing campaigns for a number of different target markets.
- Ensuring clear KPIs are established and adhered to for marketing programs and effectively tracking and reporting on the initiatives.
- Completing budget proposals and ongoing budget management and maintenance.
- Working backwards from strategic objectives to achieve measurable results in areas such as: Increasing monthly SMB free trial signups, opening new niche channels and growing channel signups, generating inbound lead opportunities for the sales team.
- Working independently to run and test funnels.
- Working closely with the product and customer success teams.
- Developing marketing plans that include digital marketing, public relations, displays and sponsorships, content marketing, web design and development, funnel development, social media marketing, and more.
- Identifying tasks which require hiring contractors to accelerate implementation.
- Managing prioritization for all marketing and growth efforts.
- Keeping messaging and graphic communications on-brand and aligned with goals.
- Taking initiative to be creative and ambitious for all growth marketing campaigns.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing/growth roles. You’ve done this before and are pumped to get started.
- Experience making strategic hires of team members/contractors to quickly and skillfully implement growth objectives.
- Incredible writing skills. You have a knack for crafting interesting copy, great headlines, and communicating value and benefits.
- A strategic mindset that allows you to understand industry trends and customer needs.
- Relentless creativity and ambition.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-manage your workload.
- Excellent communication skills with high energy and a great attitude.
Why join us
Working at AppointmentCore gives you the opportunity to make meaningful impact using your passion for growth hacking to take our company to the next level. We’re a team that loves creative problem solving and achieving results for ourselves and our clients. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as: autonomy, support for ROI-focused creative initiatives, a culture encouraging personal and professional development, and overall passion for improving and expanding.