• A quick learner, with a goal-oriented attitude, an initiative person committed to bringing great value in doing a great job
• High technical competence, and the ability to understand complex design on both back-end (API) side, as well as front-end side.
• A good communicator with leadership skills
• Advanced/fluent level of English
• Technology stack:
o Solid back-end experience of 5+ years
o Strong knowledge and experience with NodeJS and frameworks e.g. Express, Sock, etc.;
o Experience with REST API and microservices design and architecture
o Experienced with back-end architecture best practices and patterns
o Experience with SQL/noSQL databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Neo4J;
o Familiarity /experience with a modern bundling toolchain, such as BabelJS, ESLint, Webpack, Rollup, Parcel, etc;
o Nice to have experience with Python and ML frameworks like PyTorch, Keras, scikit-learn and/or cloud-based ML solutions
o Nice to have experience with message brokers like Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis
o Nice to have experience with AutoDesk Revit API
o Nice to have experience with BIM specification
o Nice to have experience with AutoDesk CAD products like Revit, AutoCAD
o Awareness of users/customer-focused design techniques;
o Ability to analyze & discuss business requirements and ask the right questions;
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. We expect that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
• Competitive base salary package and progressive bonus scheme depending on the team’s work results
• Family-like work culture and the environment with a minimum level of the hierarchy
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Paid vacation
• Great team building activities
• Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
We are in the process of building a dedicated software development team in the Ukraine, and as an early team member you will have the opportunity to shape a new product and participate in the growth of our company over time. If you are hardworking and interested in developing a cutting-edge product to transform the building industry, come join our team!
This is a unique opportunity to join the in-house innovation and software development team of a growing US-based modular construction company. You will be joining a team of highly-talented researchers, designers, and programmers to develop cutting-edge software and apps based on modern web/cloud/mobile technologies as well as integration with well-known CAD/CAM, ERP systems, and embedded VR/AR/IoT.
Our team is just getting started, but will grow quickly over the next year, so we are looking for a leader who can help us lay the groundwork for our product and work with us to develop the rest of the team. The candidate should understand the back-end stack, microservice, and cloud solutions on an architectural and solution level, and be able to lead a growing dedicated back-end development team over time. If you are a hardworking, talented, and caring individual who wants to be involved in the early stages of a new project and see it evolve over time, this is a great opportunity for you!
Unique opportunity to choose a back-end stack, libs, and develop an architecture for a brand new set of applications!
• Set technical requirements, documentation
• Act as a technical leader for the back-end development team
• You will be responsible for the back-end application and apps, and their technology including keeping architecture and technology up to date with the latest innovations in the area
• Familiar with Agile methods