Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure best practices are implemented for cloud steady state operations
- 70% Azure Operations support and 30% Azure architecture and best practices exposure
- Ensure SOPs are being created.
- Work with client to create runbooks, user manuals.
- Create and administer an RDS, WVD or VDI environment.
- Enabling Cloud native security controls.
- Capacity Management and performance management of Cloud environment
- Maximize automation and reduce manual involvement.
- Enable resources and build delivery capability
- Establish Azure advisor
- Drive and maintain stories/cards and drive and maintain Kanban board
- Create and lead small team, communicate with all the stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 10+ years of total experience in Cloud and Data Center Services.
- 2-5 years of current experience as Azure Cloud Solutions Architect/ Azure Administrator Associate
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Azure Cloud Services
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience on Azure IaaS services, Storage, Backup, File Storage, Azure SQL, Cloud Networking, Security Concepts.
- Knowledge of working on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates and PowerShell scripts.
- 2-3 years of working experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience driving Azure architecture and Operationalization discussions
- Solid understanding of creating and administering RDS, WVD or VDI environments.
- Motivated, self-starter, with strong presentation, communication, problem solving skills
- Ability to address, persuade and interact with senior and executive level positions as well as all levels of system end-users
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/M Tech or Equivalent
- Certifications: Azure Solution Architect/ Azure Administrator Associate