EasyPractice is looking for a full-stack developer.
EasyPractice is a SaaS-platform that enables clinicians and therapists to handle all their administrative work. We're growing steadily and have more than 19.000 users on our platform (primarily spread across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the UK).
You'll be helping us extending and maintaining the system, which will mainly involve working with Laravel and Vuejs. Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Developing new features
- Fixing bugs
- Extending existing functionality
- Participating in planning which new features we should spend our time and resources on
Here is a short summary of the tech-stack we use at EasyPractice: PHP, Laravel, Vuejs, Sass, MySql, Apache, GitHub, Redis.
EasyPractice is a remote-first company and we try to structure ourselves so it doesn't matter where in the world you are. We have a co-working space (www.24labs.dk) in Copenhagen where you can work from (you'll get your own desk and a great lunch if you choose to), but employees can essentially work from anywhere. This means that most of our communication will happen in Slack where we write, call and share our screen when we need to talk.
- You get the freedom to decide your own working hours
- You'll have a lot of say in the final outcome of the stuff we develop
- You'll be able to work from anywhere
We hope you'll consider applying for this position 🙂