We are looking for a QA Engineer who can help ensure that our products always run at top performance. Our company is young, fast, and international. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to become an early member of a fast-growing start-up. First of all, we are looking for a motivated and like-minded team member. Second, we prefer if you have the following qualifications:
* Desire to work hard/smart and make our product the best in the world.
* ~1 year of commercial experience in testing.
* Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes.
* Ability to write AUTOMATED tests (manual for UI/UX only).
* Intermediate English.
* Ability to work remotely and independently.
* Attention to details, caring what you’re doing.
* Super transparent and tolerant working environment. Check our vision and values at andcards.com/handbook
* 100% remote work — you plan your schedule but need in sync with the team.
* UNLIMITED vacations days with no questions asked policy.
* Working in an international team from Ukraine and Chile.
* Building product people love.
* Learning the latest engineering technologies.
* Opportunity to travel and work at andcards offices in Korea, Poland or Chile.
* Opportunity to apply for stock options in the future.
Design, improve and execute andcards product quality:
* Independently perform test design and create test cases
* Administer and maintain a dedicated test environment
* Manage test tools and test data
* Raise test-related issues and work together with developers towards their resolution