Junior Backend (Remote)
- You will play a key role in shaping product direction and roadmap choices.
- You will be working directly with our Head of Engineering and help make important software architecture decisions.
- You will help with the rapid iterative development of our product to meet the needs of our identified addressable market.
- Work as a key part of our development team to implement robust and scalable technology solutions that integrate with our full product stack.
- Work with our team to design solutions to the data visualization and reporting challenges that our customers need us to solve.
- Maintain and improve the existing repository code.
- You are someone who thrives in uncertainty. You won’t necessarily have worked in a startup environment before, but you will be drawn by the incredible opportunities for learning and growth that it presents.
- You are someone who sets very high standards for others and especially for yourself. You believe strongly in the importance of Do What You Say You Will Do.
- Experience with Node.js development.
- Work remotely
- Share options
- Regular team onsites either in London or other mutually convenient location for the team