The Bootstrapping Service for Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) is a service that enables IoT devices to be automatically provisioned securely and dynamically to target platforms without having to write critical security keys on a device's firmware. This is enabled by the SIM card and a Lightweight M2M (LwM2M) bootstrap server. Communication to the bootstrap server can be done either via CoAP or MQTT.
Protocols: LwM2M/CoAP, MQTT, REST
CoAP server: Californium
LwM2M server: Leshan
LwM2M clients: Leshan, wakaama
MQTT broker: Mosquitto
MQTT client: Paho
- Java back-end programming;
- Java client programming;
- Further development of the Bootstrap server based on Leshan;
- Extension of the Leshan open source software with Telekom specific features;
- Implementation of REST interfaces to TMSP, CoT, Nokia SCS, IoT Hub and others;
- Porting the bootstrap process from LwM2M/CoAP to MQTT;
- Implementation of a key derivation algorithm to generate secure pre-shared keys.
- Java development expertise;
- Machine to machine (M2M) development experience;
- REST development expertise;
- MQTT, LwM2M, CoAP or other protocol basics;
- Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3) basics;
- Spoken English.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.